1. Here is a 1993 anti-smoking PSA starring Seth Green, who is wearing a gas mask. And this man, in a tie dyed shirt. I have so many questions.
2. First. Where are they? For the most part it looks like a bathroom. But a very, very dirty bathroom. They must be in a bathroom at Dodgers Stadium.
3. And then the tie dye guy is fishing through his pockets. He just pulls out long pieces of toilet paper. Meanwhile, gas-masked Seth reads the side effects of smoking.
4. Tie dye man asks Seth for a smoke. Seth continues his list of side effects. Last time I checked, “birth defects” would mean tie dye man’s mother is at fault. B) What about this man screams birth defects? Other than the unfortunate hair cut?
5. Then Seth tosses the empty cigarette box (litterer!) and tie dye man picks it up and tosses it in the sink. So…was anyone even smoking at all? What does it all mean?
6. Watch the extremely uncomfortable PSA in full here:
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀