3. The folks behind the Twitter account @Seinfeld2000 have created this game based on the episode. And it is very, very bizarre.
After choosing to play as Jerry or Kramer, you click to click to launch a Junior Mint so it bounces off the walls (kind of like Jezzball, if you remember that Windows game) to eventually land in the patient’s open belly. Of course, moving parts — George, Elaine, NEWMANNNN — make this difficult.
To make matters even more random (or maybe this is hipster art?), Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend sings the show’s theme song as the game’s soundtrack.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸