This recruitment brochure — which looks to be from sometime in the late ’60s or early ’70s — tells you everything you need to know about getting a job as a Playboy Bunny.
2. Here’s a checklist to keep in mind before you apply.
4. Bunny perks: Living in a glamorous world filled with VIPs, travel, financial independence.
“An exciting new life awaits you as a Playboy Club Bunny…You’ll never be bored by routine…You’ll earn far more than other girls…You’ll have the opportunity to travel…You’ll meet internationally famous people in show business, sports, politics, industry and finance in the glamorous and exciting atmosphere of the luxurious Playboy Clubs.”
5. Qualities of a Bunny: She’s well proportioned, charming, and a gracious hostess. Perks: Your suit is custom-fit and you may get a chance to preform in the club.
“Bunnies have no standard height and weight requirements, but a Bunny must be properly proportioned.”
6. Hours and wages…
“Many Bunnies earn additional income modeling in their spare time. If you wish to do so, you may register with Playboy Models, Inc., which will be happy to act as your agent, or with any other reputable model agency.”
7. A snapshot of your beautiful new life.
8. You’ll be the talk of the town!
9. If you’re looking to enter “the biz,” here’s your shot.
10. A Bunny isn’t just a pretty face.
“The Bunnies engage in many community activities and charitable works. Each Bunny contributes $1 per week to the Bunnies’ charity fund, and the company matches the contribution.”
11. You’ll get training from your Bunny Mother and could have another Bunny as a fun new roommate and friend.
“A Bunny Mother is stationed in every Club to counsel Bunnies on hair styling make-up and the fine points of poise and charm…A beauty salon is located on Club premises in many cities.”
12. It’s not all work! So, ready to fill out your application? Move on to the next page, please.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝