Go to the east side of downtown Manhattan now, and it’s all cool-kid bars, restaurants, and sky-high rents. This footage is witness to a grittier Lower East Side and East Village. There’s a bit of eerie weirdness on every corner. Like:
1. Trash everywhere.
2. Boarded up windows.
3. So many empty lots.
4. Graffiti everywhere.
5. And not to mention that there are HARDLY ANY PEOPLE ANYWHERE.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩