1. The Internet Cafe was a ’90s news show run out of the CyberSmith internet cafe in Palo Alto, California.
2. Tackling all things tech, one episode focused on S-E-X and the interwebs.
This opinion…probably still true?
3. Here’s an employee from Nerve.com (holy crap that site is old!), talking about what people come to the Internet for.
4. Here’s the founder of Danni.com, an early erotica site.
This woman is a former stripper who taught herself HTML.
5. Remember when the web looked like this?
7. Another hard-hitting reporter wants to know about circle jerking…
8. Which is not actually what you think (and probably a more popular search term today).
9. Lycos LOL.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."