1. Someone has gifted the internet with this amazing footage of NYC in 1939.
Taken by a French tourist, this clip gives you a tour of many recognizable sights. There’s something awesomely eerie about this…it just all feels so normal. As if you could step into that time. Worlds colliding!
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲