4. Mocha shimmer lipstick.
5. Well-liked and respected investment bankers.
6. Having an email address like “firstname.lastname@example.org.”
7. Restaurants/bars having a landline and/or payphone for patron use.
11. Yogis wearing metallic silver jackets. Anyone wearing metallic silver jackets.
12. These sunglasses.
14. Unlisted phone numbers. Because aren’t we all unlisted now?
(Also: Thank Jobs for the Genius Bar, know what I’m sayin’?)
18. Selling your friends on the internet.
19. Au Bon Pain. LOL.
20. Da bomb.
21. The scary Mac man.
22. The choker. The twisty hair. The shiny fabrics. EVERYTHING IN THIS PHOTO.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚