1. What is more cringey — “Dear Mr. P”? Or the fact that Mr. P gave her Leaves of Grass?
Monica elaborated more on the tie she gave Bill in a phone conversation recorded by Linda Tripp:
LEWINSKY: I got the tie - the creep a tie.
TRIPP: Oh, please.
LEWINSKY: I know. It was 20 bucks at Marshalls.
TRIPP: Oh, good. Who makes it?
LEWINSKY: Calvin Klein. … Yeah. It’s gorgeous.
TRIPP: Yeah, Marshalls generally - every now and then you can hit.
LEWINSKY: I know. It’s really nice. It’s real different than all the other ones. But - so I put a really funny note with it. I’m going to send it with the book.
2. This note was sent after what would be Lewinsky’s final encounter with Clinton. She’s clearly an emotional wreck, yet still addresses her note “Dear Handsome.”
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏