1. What is more cringey — “Dear Mr. P”? Or the fact that Mr. P gave her Leaves of Grass?
Monica elaborated more on the tie she gave Bill in a phone conversation recorded by Linda Tripp:
LEWINSKY: I got the tie - the creep a tie.
TRIPP: Oh, please.
LEWINSKY: I know. It was 20 bucks at Marshalls.
TRIPP: Oh, good. Who makes it?
LEWINSKY: Calvin Klein. … Yeah. It’s gorgeous.
TRIPP: Yeah, Marshalls generally - every now and then you can hit.
LEWINSKY: I know. It’s really nice. It’s real different than all the other ones. But - so I put a really funny note with it. I’m going to send it with the book.
2. This note was sent after what would be Lewinsky’s final encounter with Clinton. She’s clearly an emotional wreck, yet still addresses her note “Dear Handsome.”
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚