1. What is more cringey — “Dear Mr. P”? Or the fact that Mr. P gave her Leaves of Grass?
Monica elaborated more on the tie she gave Bill in a phone conversation recorded by Linda Tripp:
LEWINSKY: I got the tie - the creep a tie.
TRIPP: Oh, please.
LEWINSKY: I know. It was 20 bucks at Marshalls.
TRIPP: Oh, good. Who makes it?
LEWINSKY: Calvin Klein. … Yeah. It’s gorgeous.
TRIPP: Yeah, Marshalls generally - every now and then you can hit.
LEWINSKY: I know. It’s really nice. It’s real different than all the other ones. But - so I put a really funny note with it. I’m going to send it with the book.
2. This note was sent after what would be Lewinsky’s final encounter with Clinton. She’s clearly an emotional wreck, yet still addresses her note “Dear Handsome.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.