1. Then: The Église Saint-Augustin, in the 8th arrondissement.
2. Then: Looking down the Seine near Ile de la Cité.
3. Then: Hôtel de Ville (city hall of Paris)
4. Then: The Place Vendôme in the early 1900s.
5. Then: The Paris opera house on a busy day.
6. Then: Pedestrians and carriages on Pont Neuf.
7. Then: Les Bouquinistes, booksellers lining the banks of the Seine.
8. Then: Flower-buying, looking towards the Right Bank.
9. Then: Pont St. Michel, looking towards Ile de la Cité, the steeples of St. Chapelle clearly visible.
10. Then: The Bourse (the Paris bank).
11. Then: Rue de Rivoli at the northeast corner of the Tuileries.
12. Then: L’église de la Madeleine in the 8th arrondissement.
13. Then: Rue de la Paix and its famous obelisk.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀