1. Then: The Église Saint-Augustin, in the 8th arrondissement.
2. Then: Looking down the Seine near Ile de la Cité.
3. Then: Hôtel de Ville (city hall of Paris)
4. Then: The Place Vendôme in the early 1900s.
5. Then: The Paris opera house on a busy day.
6. Then: Pedestrians and carriages on Pont Neuf.
7. Then: Les Bouquinistes, booksellers lining the banks of the Seine.
8. Then: Flower-buying, looking towards the Right Bank.
9. Then: Pont St. Michel, looking towards Ile de la Cité, the steeples of St. Chapelle clearly visible.
10. Then: The Bourse (the Paris bank).
11. Then: Rue de Rivoli at the northeast corner of the Tuileries.
12. Then: L’église de la Madeleine in the 8th arrondissement.
13. Then: Rue de la Paix and its famous obelisk.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.