1. Start off with a relaxing massage. In 1938, Greyhounds may have gotten “vibro massages.”
2. Head to the soaking tubs for a relaxing bath.
3. Get lathered up real good.
4. Towel dry first…
6. Or get a hand-held blow dry.
7. Give the coat a good brushing.
9. Products, people. Only the top of the line, naturally.
10. Finally, finish off puppy’s new look with a professional manicure.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎