“Blank on Blank” is a project dedicated to finding lost interviews, and in a new animated series with PBS Digital Studios, they present this unheard interview with Larry King.
The story, in a nutshell…
5. The woman gives Larry her address.
And so, Young Larry seizes the opportunity and decides to put on the entire Harry Belafonte at Carnegie Hall album. Says Larry: “I had 33 minutes. Which is all the time I need. To this day that’s still true.”
8. When he gets back to the station, the phones are ringing off the hook.
But Larry remembers one call in particular from an old guy who is going crazy. “Why didn’t you change the station?” The man said, “I’m an invalid.”
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️