“Blank on Blank” is a project dedicated to finding lost interviews, and in a new animated series with PBS Digital Studios, they present this unheard interview with Larry King.
The story, in a nutshell…
5. The woman gives Larry her address.
And so, Young Larry seizes the opportunity and decides to put on the entire Harry Belafonte at Carnegie Hall album. Says Larry: “I had 33 minutes. Which is all the time I need. To this day that’s still true.”
8. When he gets back to the station, the phones are ringing off the hook.
But Larry remembers one call in particular from an old guy who is going crazy. “Why didn’t you change the station?” The man said, “I’m an invalid.”
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.