2. During this time, he was portrayed by Willard Scott, who was also known for being the Today Show weatherman.
3. Who also sometimes dressed as Boy George to deliver the forecast.
(In the ’80s, obvi.)
4. Here is the very first commercial featuring Ronald, which aired in 1963.
5. In it, the first time we meet Ronald, he is watching TV in the dark. Which is not at all creepy.
6. In this one, he accosts a young boy on the street who rightfully says he’s not supposed to talk to strangers.
7. In this commercial, Ronald finally got a bit of a makeover to look more like the Ronald we know now. Still…scarred for life.
- Today's the fourth and final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The US Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.