2. During this time, he was portrayed by Willard Scott, who was also known for being the Today Show weatherman.
3. Who also sometimes dressed as Boy George to deliver the forecast.
(In the ’80s, obvi.)
4. Here is the very first commercial featuring Ronald, which aired in 1963.
5. In it, the first time we meet Ronald, he is watching TV in the dark. Which is not at all creepy.
6. In this one, he accosts a young boy on the street who rightfully says he’s not supposed to talk to strangers.
7. In this commercial, Ronald finally got a bit of a makeover to look more like the Ronald we know now. Still…scarred for life.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's right and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- Marches are being held around the world in solidarity with the women in Washington.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️