1. Coach Manley From The Julie Albright Series
Just your average, creepy gym teacher as seen in the Julie Albright series. Julie (released in 2007), is a “fun-loving” child of the ’70s. Unlike this dude who is constantly shouting and is all, “Girls can’t play basketball.”
6. Eddie Ryland From The Samantha Parkington Series
Pesky neighbor to Samantha Parkington (Victorian era orphan growing up with Grandmary). Eddie bullies Samantha and has a beetle collections (eew, boys!). He’s also supposedly from a well-off family but goes to PUBLIC SCHOOL. Omg.
8. Benny Rubin From The Rebecca Rubin Series
Not a girl. The younger brother to Rebecca Rubin (released in 2009), a Jewish immigrant with dreams of being an actress (oh, honey). Benny’s described as being very gullible, which probably explains why he thinks that haircut is cool.
- Mike Pence has clarified Trump's immigration policy saying that it will reflect "compassion and humanity".
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 120 people, officials say 150 people are still missing.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠