1. Coach Manley From The Julie Albright Series
Just your average, creepy gym teacher as seen in the Julie Albright series. Julie (released in 2007), is a “fun-loving” child of the ’70s. Unlike this dude who is constantly shouting and is all, “Girls can’t play basketball.”
6. Eddie Ryland From The Samantha Parkington Series
Pesky neighbor to Samantha Parkington (Victorian era orphan growing up with Grandmary). Eddie bullies Samantha and has a beetle collections (eew, boys!). He’s also supposedly from a well-off family but goes to PUBLIC SCHOOL. Omg.
8. Benny Rubin From The Rebecca Rubin Series
Not a girl. The younger brother to Rebecca Rubin (released in 2009), a Jewish immigrant with dreams of being an actress (oh, honey). Benny’s described as being very gullible, which probably explains why he thinks that haircut is cool.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰