1. This mother is clearly missing the point.
2. In case you didn’t get the memo, “real music”=Linkin Park.
3. Five stars from this reviewer for Britney’s courage.
4. You can put it in your computer and check it out.
5. This person is disgusted by Britney’s choice in men. But the music’s OK.
6. Funny, I also had a “band” in 1999, and our “band practice” was singing along to Britney songs, too.
7. Very good, but it slacked off toward the end.
8. Britney Spears has caused this person to lose faith in humanity. Bummer.
9. You heard it here first: Britney is a snob!
10. Buyer’s remorse.
11. Somewhere, this person is still describing things as “hip hopping.”
12. It’s even BETTER than that song “Pretty Fly for a White Guy.” And they said it couldn’t be done!
13. Oh my god. Is there an anger management group for country music fans?
14. Peace out.
15. Oh, sure, your “clueless aunt” gave you this…
16. …Baby One More Time had a lot of different vibes.
17. A thoughtful review by The OzzMaN.
18. This person is just mad at her annoying sister. She totally listens to Britney.
19. A legitimate qualm: Being weirded out by the way Britney sings “baby, baby.”
20. A+ for creativity.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's right and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- Marches are being held around the world in solidarity with the women in Washington.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️