2. 1916: These drunk Germans get drunk.
3. 1920: Two female police officers escort a man home by sidecar. When his friends find out the next day, they laugh.
4. 1931: The truth comes out.
5. 1932: These people are awesome. (But had to put up with Prohibition…frowny face.)
6. 1935: A bomber squadron in Iraq participates in a relay race, which involves drinking beer. This is a terrific relay race.
7. 1949: This baby is drunk off milk.
9. 1950: Entertainer Dame Gracie Fields is drunk.
10. 1957: Don Draper. Drunk.
12. 1955: Policemen watch a drunk guy perform the “coin test.” Unclear whether the man got to keep the coin after.
13. 1961: A drunk man believed this to be a parking space. (He was uninjured.)
14. 1965: This beer can wins.
15. 1972: Now this dog had the best night ever.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚