8. Employ reverse politesse from time to time.
The constructs of society have programmed us to give automatic responses to common exchanges. Every now and again, we must question whether our responses are truly genuine, and if not, then we should express the truth.
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- Some talking dolls might be sharing kids' personal info with a company that contracts with the US Army 👭📡
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷