2. Screen a call on your answering machine.
Do young people even know what “screening a call” is?!
6. Tell MCI to cut the phone calls. RIP MCI.
7. Dial 411. I mean, you can. But there’s a reason God made 3G.
8. Dial “0” on your phone for an operator. Maybe this still exists from landlines. I’m too afraid to try it.
10. Dial one of these numbers before a call because they supposedly made your call cheaper?
12. Freak out over your minutes running out. Not even your best friend is using your phone.
13. Pay more for a phone call you make a couple states over.
- President Donald Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days— at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year 😱