1. First, find an adorable Japanese boy to propose to you.
2. Repurpose leftover 4th of July decorations.
3. A roll of wax paper makes a beautiful train and will only cost you $2.99!
4. Use kazoos to have your guests become the band.
5. Put your own twist on old, boring scripture.
6. Make your vows brutally honest for a change.
7. Skip fancy, expensive rings. Try instead temporary Scooby-Doo tattoos.
8. Incorporate something into the ceremony that’s full of personal meaning and metaphor — like crossing the street together.
9. You’ll have a life of happiness!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.