1. First, find an adorable Japanese boy to propose to you.
2. Repurpose leftover 4th of July decorations.
3. A roll of wax paper makes a beautiful train and will only cost you $2.99!
4. Use kazoos to have your guests become the band.
5. Put your own twist on old, boring scripture.
6. Make your vows brutally honest for a change.
7. Skip fancy, expensive rings. Try instead temporary Scooby-Doo tattoos.
8. Incorporate something into the ceremony that’s full of personal meaning and metaphor — like crossing the street together.
9. You’ll have a life of happiness!
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.