1. First, find an adorable Japanese boy to propose to you.
2. Repurpose leftover 4th of July decorations.
3. A roll of wax paper makes a beautiful train and will only cost you $2.99!
4. Use kazoos to have your guests become the band.
5. Put your own twist on old, boring scripture.
6. Make your vows brutally honest for a change.
7. Skip fancy, expensive rings. Try instead temporary Scooby-Doo tattoos.
8. Incorporate something into the ceremony that’s full of personal meaning and metaphor — like crossing the street together.
9. You’ll have a life of happiness!
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."