1. First, find an adorable Japanese boy to propose to you.
2. Repurpose leftover 4th of July decorations.
3. A roll of wax paper makes a beautiful train and will only cost you $2.99!
4. Use kazoos to have your guests become the band.
5. Put your own twist on old, boring scripture.
6. Make your vows brutally honest for a change.
7. Skip fancy, expensive rings. Try instead temporary Scooby-Doo tattoos.
8. Incorporate something into the ceremony that’s full of personal meaning and metaphor — like crossing the street together.
9. You’ll have a life of happiness!
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸