1. Spock’s “It Gets Better” Letter
The following appeared in a 1968 issue of a teen magazine called Fave. The magazine had apparently published a letter addressed to Spock the month before, written by a mixed-race girl who was having trouble finding her place. Leonard Nimoy was moved and penned a detailed response that didn’t just offer words of courage, but concrete advice on how to overcome. *tear*
4. The love and wisdom of Spock to share…
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏