1. Have you guys heard of this Y2K thing?
5. The computers will get confused and break.
And all our communications and electronics will go crazy. You won’t be able to go anywhere or do anything and nothing is going to work.
8. Basically the world is headed for complete and utter chaos.
And now you have to prepare for the impending anarchy.
9. You have some time to prepare, so your basement starts to look like this.
12. And then makes you call all the manufacturers to make sure that they are Y2K compliant.
(Which you don’t do, because by now you’re all, Mom. Chill.)
17. Because you never know.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.