1. Have you guys heard of this Y2K thing?
5. The computers will get confused and break.
And all our communications and electronics will go crazy. You won’t be able to go anywhere or do anything and nothing is going to work.
8. Basically the world is headed for complete and utter chaos.
And now you have to prepare for the impending anarchy.
9. You have some time to prepare, so your basement starts to look like this.
12. And then makes you call all the manufacturers to make sure that they are Y2K compliant.
(Which you don’t do, because by now you’re all, Mom. Chill.)
17. Because you never know.
- U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz ended his campaign after losing Indiana's primary to Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side.
- A massive wildfire is threatening the capital of Canada's oilsands industry, and tens of thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate.
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."