2. Because when she was surprised by her family joining her in song on live TV, she squealed with joy. This performance is from the early ’80s.
Did you know that Celine is the youngest of 14 kids, and her entire family is musical?
3. Because when she was learning English at age 15, she pronounced the word “angry” as “hangry.”
“Hangry,” of course, is also a good word to know.
6. Because this 1987 shot could have just as easily been a promotional poster in any beauty salon.
Also, 1987 was the year Celine began a relationship with her manager; she was 19, he was 45. They had met when she was 12. But guess what? They got married in 1994 and are still married.
7. Because when she was 23 and just breaking into American markets, Regis Philbin pronounced her name Say-lane.
For goodness sake, Regis, it was 1990 and the girl had already put out 10 albums by then!
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.