2. His job will forever cause suspicion. And you can’t say anything because it’s “art.”
Any profession that requires your partner to look at other naked women is going to be a guaranteed source of paranoia. Oh, what, you think because he drew you naked, he’ll never draw anyone else? The man walks around with a book full of naked ladies.
6. Jack is a user of “the neg.”
“Negging” is a pickup tactic wherein a man gives a woman a backhanded compliment — something that borders on an insult — that prompts the woman to defend herself or ask why the man would say such a thing. It has been popularized by horrible “pickup artists” and needs to stop.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.