2. His job will forever cause suspicion. And you can’t say anything because it’s “art.”
Any profession that requires your partner to look at other naked women is going to be a guaranteed source of paranoia. Oh, what, you think because he drew you naked, he’ll never draw anyone else? The man walks around with a book full of naked ladies.
6. Jack is a user of “the neg.”
“Negging” is a pickup tactic wherein a man gives a woman a backhanded compliment — something that borders on an insult — that prompts the woman to defend herself or ask why the man would say such a thing. It has been popularized by horrible “pickup artists” and needs to stop.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳