1. Here’s a story for you…
Apparently when Double Dare was creating Gak (you know, that slimy stuff that was also sold as your parents’ favorite toy?), Marc Summers’ crew was based in Philadelphia…and at the time, the street term for HEROIN in Philly was…Gak. That is where the name comes from.
4. Marc’s story about Gak begins at about 1:05, but you should watch this entire interview. It is ADORABLE.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- A man was arrested Sunday after he brought a gun into a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏