1. Here’s a story for you…
Apparently when Double Dare was creating Gak (you know, that slimy stuff that was also sold as your parents’ favorite toy?), Marc Summers’ crew was based in Philadelphia…and at the time, the street term for HEROIN in Philly was…Gak. That is where the name comes from.
4. Marc’s story about Gak begins at about 1:05, but you should watch this entire interview. It is ADORABLE.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.