2. Nowness has posted a previously unseen short film, a 1995 video campaign for X-Girl by Phil Morrison. It is…weird.
3. Chloë Sevigny was the main star (she was basically the face of X-Girl) and the film attempted to do a sort of artsy French New Wave thing.
4. Which involved Chloë making farting noises with her mouth. (A lot of them.)
5. And asking this French man a series of questions about beer, breasts, diplomacy, and morning-after pills.
6. And sneaking into a Marc Jacobs fashion show where we run into Naomi Campbell and Ethan Hawke.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.