2. Nowness has posted a previously unseen short film, a 1995 video campaign for X-Girl by Phil Morrison. It is…weird.
3. Chloë Sevigny was the main star (she was basically the face of X-Girl) and the film attempted to do a sort of artsy French New Wave thing.
4. Which involved Chloë making farting noises with her mouth. (A lot of them.)
5. And asking this French man a series of questions about beer, breasts, diplomacy, and morning-after pills.
6. And sneaking into a Marc Jacobs fashion show where we run into Naomi Campbell and Ethan Hawke.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.