2. Nowness has posted a previously unseen short film, a 1995 video campaign for X-Girl by Phil Morrison. It is…weird.
3. Chloë Sevigny was the main star (she was basically the face of X-Girl) and the film attempted to do a sort of artsy French New Wave thing.
4. Which involved Chloë making farting noises with her mouth. (A lot of them.)
5. And asking this French man a series of questions about beer, breasts, diplomacy, and morning-after pills.
6. And sneaking into a Marc Jacobs fashion show where we run into Naomi Campbell and Ethan Hawke.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.