1. First you need to call a number that will connect you with a computer in Ohio.
2. Then you press the receiver of the phone onto some tablet?
From the report: “When the telephone connection between these two terminals is made, the newest form of electronic journalism lights up Mr. Howard’s television…”
3. It only takes two hours to receive the entire text of the paper and it costs $5 per hour to connect. But this is the wave of the future…
4. Just ask this expert!
5. Check out the full 1981 news report here:
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.