1. First you need to call a number that will connect you with a computer in Ohio.
2. Then you press the receiver of the phone onto some tablet?
From the report: “When the telephone connection between these two terminals is made, the newest form of electronic journalism lights up Mr. Howard’s television…”
3. It only takes two hours to receive the entire text of the paper and it costs $5 per hour to connect. But this is the wave of the future…
4. Just ask this expert!
5. Check out the full 1981 news report here:
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀