1. It’s September 1995, and Elizabeth Berkley is visiting Late Night to discuss her upcoming movie, Showgirls. And we can all see where this is headed….
2. Dave just can’t handle it.
3. Oh gawd.
4. See the full, hilariously awkward clip here:
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️