1. It’s September 1995, and Elizabeth Berkley is visiting Late Night to discuss her upcoming movie, Showgirls. And we can all see where this is headed….
2. Dave just can’t handle it.
3. Oh gawd.
4. See the full, hilariously awkward clip here:
- Hillary Clinton accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination, and had some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.