1. In the 1930s, one way to make extra cash was to become a professional scarecrow…
2. Prospective applicants should take into consideration the following:
1. Do you have a brain? (Most scarecrow do not.)
2. Do you have tattered clothes? (Do not show up wearing any of those fake-ripped luxury jeans. Authenticity counts.)
3. Are you afraid of birds? (This may be a problem.)
4. Can you spend hours on end dancing in a field? (List all prior music festival experience a la Coachella, etc.)
5. Do you scare others?
6. Will you stop at nothing to defend precious, precious crops?
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- President Trump has signed an executive order that calls into questions national monument designations made in the past two decades.
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲