1. In the 1930s, one way to make extra cash was to become a professional scarecrow…
2. Prospective applicants should take into consideration the following:
1. Do you have a brain? (Most scarecrow do not.)
2. Do you have tattered clothes? (Do not show up wearing any of those fake-ripped luxury jeans. Authenticity counts.)
3. Are you afraid of birds? (This may be a problem.)
4. Can you spend hours on end dancing in a field? (List all prior music festival experience a la Coachella, etc.)
5. Do you scare others?
6. Will you stop at nothing to defend precious, precious crops?
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a South Carolina officer who fatally shot Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, in 2015.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬