5. Of course, in the ’80s and ’90s, technology did begin to play a part. Video dating is the closest thing you had to online dating…and you could meet really cool guys like this dude.
You should really watch this entire video compilation . You will thank your lucky stars these men are no longer on the market.
6. Or this dude.
9. Otherwise, your only hope of contacting them again would be to scour the phone book.
And if their name was something stupid like Jane Smith, then you’d have to call like seven people before you go the right one.
10. Then you’d actually have to talk on the phone with another person. But make sure you time it perfectly.
And you’d also have to try to not sound awkward on the phone. And have genuine reactions to things. UGH.
13. But then you risk returning to your spot and wondering if they showed up while you were calling them to see why they had not shown up. JESUS CHRIST.
17. In conclusion…maybe OkCupid isn’t so bad?
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.