6. L’Alaska en Fête — Speed Rabbit Pizza
This French chain aspires to New York pizza standards, but Speed Rabbit Pizza’s offerings aren’t quite the classic slice. Like this one, “L’Alaska en Fête,” which has smoked salmon, mozzarella, cheddar, potatoes, dollops of crème fraîche, and caviar.
10. Bacon Groovy — Domino’s Pizza
Domino’s pizza offerings in France are much more inventive than what we have here. The “Bacon Groovy” might not be the most fancy (with crème fraîche, mozzarella, roasted chicken, onions, barbecue sauce, and bacon slices), but it sounds so cool to say. Bacon. Groovy.
15. Foie Gras Sushi — Sushi Shop
Sushi Shop is a more upscale chain offering sushi for takeout or delivery. Most of the stuff is pretty normal except for this sushi topped with a slice of foie gras and gingerbread crumbs. Ahh, la France. We love you even though you’re weird.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺