1. Le Grand Bagel Cheese — McDonald's
2. Quick'n Foie Gras — Quick
3. Sub Raclette — Subway
Have you tried raclette? It's a Swiss dish and cheese (although equally popular in France) in which you scrape melted goodness off a giant wheel of cheese. This Subway treat puts ham, turkey, and pepperoni on a sub with melty raclette cheese.
4. Cheesy Leerdammer — Quick
5. Le Croque McDo — McDonald's
6. L'Alaska en Fête — Speed Rabbit Pizza
7. Mix Mania Speculoos — Quick
8. Majesty Pizza Burger — Pizza Hut
9. Le Double Shiny Bacon — McDonald's
10. Bacon Groovy — Domino's Pizza
11. Le Double Cornbread Barbecue — McDonald's
12. Mini-Pancakes — Domino's Pizza
13. Gouda Sticks — Speed Burger
14. Le Brownie Stick — McDonald's
The Brownie Stick at McDonald's in France features a brownie on top of gooey caramel, on top of a cookie base.