12 Burning Questions "Titanic" Never Answered
How on earth did Rose get by after this whole mess?
1. What did Rose do after the Titanic survivors docked in New York?
2. Did Cal collect insurance on the necklace?
3. Although Rose's mother Ruth survives the sinking, how does she get by afterward?
4. If Rose never told her children about the Titanic, did she make up a backstory that left out her entire old life?
5. In Cameron's world of Titanic, are there any repercussions of Rose's art collection going down with the ship? Do people know about the lost Picassos and Monets?
6. What does Brock do after this whole thing? He's obviously changed profoundly.
7. What did Rose end up doing for a living?
8. Do Brock and Suzy (Rose's granddaughter) get together?
9. Who did Rose end up marrying? (His last name was Calvert.) Who was he? How did they meet?
10. What was Jack's life like before Titanic? How old was he when he left home? Where were all the places he visited?
11. Did anyone ever find the Heart of the Ocean after Old Rose threw it back into the sea?
12. What happens after Rose and Jack are reunited?
Dear Mr. Cameron (in case you're listening),
Here is my pitch for Titanic 2. Jack observes Rose from Heaven in the months after the sinking, but she is losing her way and is grieving Jack's death in an unhealthy way. So Jack makes a deal with God to return to to the human world — however, he must go back in time, to Titanic, and must try to survive the sinking. Should he prevail, he and Rose will be allowed to live their lives together. And prevail he does.