1. The old opera house is about to be shut down by the city. Luckily, Jem is an architecture enthusiast!
3. And obviously Rio knows how to judge whether a building is structurally sound or not.
5. Oh, it’s just a guy dressed like Dracula who owns the opera house. With an amazing name.
6. Jem’s benefit concert to save the opera house is a noble plan. A noble plan, indeed.
7. The Misfits need to see Terrance Landau in order to pull off their rival Halloween show.
8. This is Terrence Landau, an evil real estate man.
9. Halloween temper tantrum FTW.
10. Bleep-blorp! (This means trouble is coming.)
13. Spooky things start happening during rehearsals. Definitely not the work of a human, Rio deduces, thanks to his PhD in Criminology.
14. I know. Good thing, right?
15. Oh, well that explains it.
16. …Or it’s just the evil tech weirdos in the basement.
17. Turns out, Eric Raymond was posing as the opera house-owning Dracula guy! And all in the name of new condos.
18. Of course, all is right in the end.
19. But the best line, obviously — Halloween episode or not — is this:
All images Hasbro/Sunbow Productions/Netflix.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.