1. The old opera house is about to be shut down by the city. Luckily, Jem is an architecture enthusiast!
3. And obviously Rio knows how to judge whether a building is structurally sound or not.
5. Oh, it’s just a guy dressed like Dracula who owns the opera house. With an amazing name.
6. Jem’s benefit concert to save the opera house is a noble plan. A noble plan, indeed.
7. The Misfits need to see Terrance Landau in order to pull off their rival Halloween show.
8. This is Terrence Landau, an evil real estate man.
9. Halloween temper tantrum FTW.
10. Bleep-blorp! (This means trouble is coming.)
13. Spooky things start happening during rehearsals. Definitely not the work of a human, Rio deduces, thanks to his PhD in Criminology.
14. I know. Good thing, right?
15. Oh, well that explains it.
16. …Or it’s just the evil tech weirdos in the basement.
17. Turns out, Eric Raymond was posing as the opera house-owning Dracula guy! And all in the name of new condos.
18. Of course, all is right in the end.
19. But the best line, obviously — Halloween episode or not — is this:
All images Hasbro/Sunbow Productions/Netflix.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️