3. Seacret Dead Sea M4 Mineral-rich Magnetic Mud Mask
This mask has magnetic properties — put it on and then you remove with a magnet wrapped in tissue, which brings the mask right off…and all the dirt and gunk that was under your skin with it.
$249.95 at Seacret Spa.
4. Toppik Hair Building Fibers
If you have thin hair and are forever seeking volume, Toppik’s hair building fibers (available in nine natural hair colors) contain static properties, so when they intertwine with your existing hairs, you get body.
$24.95 at Toppik.
13. Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow
A drop of the magic potion on this shadow makes your lids look like they were treated with gold foil.
$32 at Stila.
15. Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray
If you’re a fan of Moroccanoil’s traditional product (the argan oil treatment that comes in an amber bottle), then you’ll flip out over their hairspray. It leaves a super soft hold and smells like Moroccanoil, too.
$23.80 at Moroccanoil.
20. Kevin Murphy Texture Master
Ladies who love Brigitte Bardot-esque hairstyles, this product is for you. It basically eliminates the need to tease/back-comb your hair. It’s got a slightly sticky texture that will give you super-volume, perfect for creating a bouffant.
$20.99 at Amazon.
24. Egyptian Magic Cream (Travel Size!)
Dear Lord-Pharaoh ImHotep-AmonRa, (is that REALLY your real name?) thank you for inventing this multipurpose balm. And for making a new 2 oz. travel size so we don’t have to lug that huge pot around anymore!
$25.80 at EgyptianMagic.com.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."