26 Beauty Products Only A Genius Could Have Invented
These will make you go: WUT?! YAAAASSSS.
1. Baby Foot Peel
2. Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation
3. Seacret Dead Sea M4 Mineral-rich Magnetic Mud Mask
This mask has magnetic properties — put it on and then you remove with a magnet wrapped in tissue, which brings the mask right off...and all the dirt and gunk that was under your skin with it.
$249.95 at Seacret Spa.
4. Toppik Hair Building Fibers
If you have thin hair and are forever seeking volume, Toppik's hair building fibers (available in nine natural hair colors) contain static properties, so when they intertwine with your existing hairs, you get body.
$24.95 at Toppik.
5. Julep Konjac Cleansing Sponge
6. Hourglass Treatment Lip Oil
7. Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation
8. Neosporin Overnight Renewal Therapy Lip Protectant
9. e.l.f. Shimmer Sheets
10. Boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips
11. Goody Spiral Pins
12. Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Cell Revitalise Day Moisturiser
13. Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow
A drop of the magic potion on this shadow makes your lids look like they were treated with gold foil.
$32 at Stila.
14. Borracha Wine Wipes
15. Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray
16. Philosophy Take a Breath Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer
17. Beautyblender Makeup Sponges
18. Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 30 Powder
19. Mermaid Hair Shampoo
20. Kevin Murphy Texture Master
Ladies who love Brigitte Bardot-esque hairstyles, this product is for you. It basically eliminates the need to tease/back-comb your hair. It's got a slightly sticky texture that will give you super-volume, perfect for creating a bouffant.
$20.99 at Amazon.