1. Lyndon B. Johnson, 1963-1969
2. Richard Nixon, 1969-1974
3. Gerald Ford, 1974-1977
4. Jimmy Carter, 1977-1981
This later pic shows Carter in 1980.
6. George H. W. Bush, 1989-1993
7. Bill Clinton, 1993-2001
8. George W. Bush, 2001-2009
9. Barack Obama, 2009 - present
- The sudden electronics ban targeting Middle East and North African airports was sparked by militant chatter about using laptop bombs, said a US official.
- Some GOP senators are urging caution in dismissing Trump's wiretapping claims — despite the FBI and NSA saying there's no evidence it occurred.
- A witness in a US case against the largest money laundering scheme in Russian history mysteriously plunged from his apartment window.
- Starbucks is now selling an avocado spread that's proving to be surprisingly controversial, with some calling it tasty and others calling it "alien slime" 🍵 😕