10. ’80s Toy Baby Buggy With Apple Logo, $95.00
Whatthehuh? Seller says: “I’m not really sure what I have here as a quick google turned up nothing similar. By the looks of the logo and construction/ materials of the carriage my guess would be 1980’s - but I need to emphasize that an uneducated guess. Could it have been some sort of store display or something used to hold give-aways at exhibits? I leave it up to the market to decide.”
So that, or some very enthusiastic Apple fan parents?
14. Early ’80s Apple Computer Pittsburgh Pirates Scarf, $129.99
From seller: “Apple used to be a Pittsburgh Pirates Baseball Sponsor back in the 1980’s…the “Apple” text is in the old “Motter Tektura” font. In 1984 (with the release of the original Macintosh), Apple stopped using this font & switched over to the “Apple Garmond” font.”
26. 1990s Vintage Apple Computer Playing Cards, $219.99
From seller: “The backs of the cards feature the old rainbow colored Apple Logo. Instead of the typical suits, these feature Macintosh OS Icons including: Trash Can, Face, Bomb, & Alarm Clock. The joker is a Smiling Macintosh Computer.”
27. Obsolete Apple Credit Card, $250.00
Sold. From seller: “This is a pretty rare one. The condition and rarity equal the value.
Of the four types of cards that Apple made, you will never find this one, let alone in this condition! This are no-longer good for trade. Yes, people do collect credit cards now! Some are extremely rare, especially the early Diners Club cards.”
30. 1983 Vintage Apple Computer “Lisa” Pin, $399.99
From seller: “These were made as promo items for the original Apple Lisa. This particular pin is a super rare variant of the Lisa pin. The “Lisa” script slants downward, instead of the normal script which slants up…The other variations were never put into production & only a few of the test samples exist.”
- Donald Trump will soon be the last Republican standing. Ohio Gov. John Kasich will reportedly end his presidential run 🇺🇸
- Prime Minister David Cameron has bowed to pressure for the UK to accept more unaccompanied child refugees.
- Spelman and Morehouse — elite, historically black U.S. colleges — have again been forced to address sexual violence after an alleged gang rape.