“Boys Beware,” the cautionary tale of strangers who give “friendly pats.”
1. Do not hitchhike and get into cars with jovial men. They will make you do gay things.
2. Like miniature golf.
3. This is what a homosexual looks like. He is a pudgy-faced man with facial hair. He is…
5. Or they are men in tuxedos. He could be your local maître d’. He could be a cater waiter. Or worse…he could be a violinist in the Philharmonic. But he is probably a tuxedo model.
6. “One never knows when the homosexual is about.”
7. They may follow you out of restrooms.
8. “After all, it’s more fun to stay with your friends anyway. Bobby had made a wise decision. It may have saved his life.”
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- 12 states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.