1. Behold, “Cocktails for Two,” by Spike Jones and His City Slickers.
Not to be missed:
- 0:56: Yackity, yackity!
- 1:31: Giant cognac glasses. Want those.
- 1:38: Musical hiccups. Precursor to beatboxing.
- 2:01: Giant ears of corn. Best drunk food ever?
- 2:22: Drunks in drag. Or what happens when three hipsters get crazy in the women’s section of the Salvation Army.
- Barack Obama holds his final press conference as president today.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺