1. Sisters are amazing.
4. This tends to be true. (At least initially.)
And the reverse is sometimes true for girls as well.
5. As cliched as it may be, when you’re down, it’s definitely the right thing to put green goo on your face and talk about the male species among non-males.
9. Hold out.
10. Preach this.
11. And practice it.
13. Listen to Grams.
15. Who you become friends with may surprise you…even the girl you first hate.
16. Don’t expect to have grown-up conversations with your guy friends about sex.
17. At least put things into terms they can understand.
(Actually, I’m still not sure I understand this.)
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."