1. When people wore chopsticks in their hair like Hilary Duff at the 2002 Kids’ Choice Awards.
11. Madonna! Nooo, not you too! (This is her in 1995 at the AMAs.)
13. AHHH;aljoweijfaowjeraj Claire Danes. Here’s a reminder that the Mandarin-esque thing often came with spiky mini-bun hair.
15. And the unavoidable consequence of wearing one of these dresses, as demonstrated by Tea Leoni in 2001, was the crotch area wrinklefest that happened the moment you sat down.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻