1. When people wore chopsticks in their hair like Hilary Duff at the 2002 Kids’ Choice Awards.
11. Madonna! Nooo, not you too! (This is her in 1995 at the AMAs.)
13. AHHH;aljoweijfaowjeraj Claire Danes. Here’s a reminder that the Mandarin-esque thing often came with spiky mini-bun hair.
15. And the unavoidable consequence of wearing one of these dresses, as demonstrated by Tea Leoni in 2001, was the crotch area wrinklefest that happened the moment you sat down.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀