5. You had an underlying feeling that Adrien Grenier was kind of playing himself. So basically, Entourage is real life.
Except, OK, you knew that wasn’t true. But you were still convinced that this was the most accurate portrayal of Hollywood…and it was hilarious.
7. Turtle, who was weirdly relatable. I mean, if your best friend became famous, you’d probably end up being a Turtle. Which would rock.
12. The brilliant celebrity cameos that were as weird as Gary Busey…
14. E and Sloan’s long, drawn out relationship. And the sacrifices they made for each other.
15. But really, you miss Entourage because this group of friends was endearing but also fuckin’ hilarious. OH YEAH. OH YEAH.
- One person has died and several others are injured after a shooting in Austin, Texas. Police said the scene is secure.
- UK government minister asked to "urgently explain" the activities and funding of his charity for military families following a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."