5. You had an underlying feeling that Adrien Grenier was kind of playing himself. So basically, Entourage is real life.
Except, OK, you knew that wasn’t true. But you were still convinced that this was the most accurate portrayal of Hollywood…and it was hilarious.
7. Turtle, who was weirdly relatable. I mean, if your best friend became famous, you’d probably end up being a Turtle. Which would rock.
12. The brilliant celebrity cameos that were as weird as Gary Busey…
14. E and Sloan’s long, drawn out relationship. And the sacrifices they made for each other.
15. But really, you miss Entourage because this group of friends was endearing but also fuckin’ hilarious. OH YEAH. OH YEAH.
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋