5. You had an underlying feeling that Adrien Grenier was kind of playing himself. So basically, Entourage is real life.
Except, OK, you knew that wasn’t true. But you were still convinced that this was the most accurate portrayal of Hollywood…and it was hilarious.
7. Turtle, who was weirdly relatable. I mean, if your best friend became famous, you’d probably end up being a Turtle. Which would rock.
12. The brilliant celebrity cameos that were as weird as Gary Busey…
14. E and Sloan’s long, drawn out relationship. And the sacrifices they made for each other.
15. But really, you miss Entourage because this group of friends was endearing but also fuckin’ hilarious. OH YEAH. OH YEAH.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀