On the ’90s murder mystery TV show, Twin Peaks, Log Lady went everywhere with her clairvoyant log…
The log. It had answers. Together, they spoke the truth.
1. The log has seen things.
2. Well, if you want to know about those things, ask, damnit.
3. But timing is everything.
6. Especially this kind of food.
7. Um, does no one seem to get that the log has something to tell you?
8. The Log Lady’s questions are often unanswerable.
Whoa…what IS creamed corn?
10. Do not ask Log Lady to help you network. If you want to meet the log, the log has to want to meet you.
12. She’ll do the talking. You be quiet.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.