On the ’90s murder mystery TV show, Twin Peaks, Log Lady went everywhere with her clairvoyant log…
The log. It had answers. Together, they spoke the truth.
1. The log has seen things.
2. Well, if you want to know about those things, ask, damnit.
3. But timing is everything.
6. Especially this kind of food.
7. Um, does no one seem to get that the log has something to tell you?
8. The Log Lady’s questions are often unanswerable.
Whoa…what IS creamed corn?
10. Do not ask Log Lady to help you network. If you want to meet the log, the log has to want to meet you.
12. She’ll do the talking. You be quiet.
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻