1. She uses the power of the rainbow through her magical rainbow belt and “star sprinkles” and her mission is to “bring color and happiness to people everywhere.”
2. Starlite, Rainbow Brite’s talking horse friend, is totally narcissistic.
He introduces himself as “the magnificent horse, the glory of the galaxy” and also frequently describes himself using terms like wonderful, splendidly graceful, and the most magnificent. Dude. We get it.
3. One of Rainbow Brite’s friends is a furry character named “Twink.”
4. This kid is actually not so disturbed about looking like this.
7. There was an episode called “Mom.” This cracks me up and I have no clue why.
8. There was also a live action special in 1986 called “Rainbow Brite’s San Diego Zoo Adventure.” Creeplarious.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏