1. She uses the power of the rainbow through her magical rainbow belt and “star sprinkles” and her mission is to “bring color and happiness to people everywhere.”
2. Starlite, Rainbow Brite’s talking horse friend, is totally narcissistic.
He introduces himself as “the magnificent horse, the glory of the galaxy” and also frequently describes himself using terms like wonderful, splendidly graceful, and the most magnificent. Dude. We get it.
3. One of Rainbow Brite’s friends is a furry character named “Twink.”
4. This kid is actually not so disturbed about looking like this.
7. There was an episode called “Mom.” This cracks me up and I have no clue why.
8. There was also a live action special in 1986 called “Rainbow Brite’s San Diego Zoo Adventure.” Creeplarious.
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of anti-government protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- U.S. President Barack Obama literally dropped the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸
- And NASA is building an $18 billion rocket to nowhere. The agency is more about jobs on the ground than exploring space, critics say 🚀💰