1. Milton Bradley Board Game, 1967
“A game that makes every girl like Twiggy, the queen of mod!” Players would roll the dice and advance to squares with instructions like “Pose for pictures at the airport—take 3 cards” or “Missed the jet to New York—put back 1 card.”
10. Twiggy Magazine, 1967
Is there anything cooler than having your own magazine? Not when you’re Twiggy, modess of awesome. Her one-time periodical featured great photography, insights on being a model, something called the “Pajama Game,” and her do’s (“Take your problems to your mum…”) and don’ts (“Let your clothes go to wreck and ruin…”).
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩