1. Hello Kitty made her debut in 1974. Which makes her 38-years-old in people years.
Remarkably, she has not aged a day.
5. Her full name is actually “Kitty White.” I know. What?!
No relation to Walter White of Breaking Bad.
6. She’s a Japanese bobtail cat.
7. Hello Kitty (or Hello White or whoever you are!) has no mouth. The reason, according to Sanrio…
“Hello Kitty speaks from her heart. She’s Sanrio’s ambassador to the world and isn’t bound to any particular language.”
8. Her blood type is A.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as the unlikely go-between for a global elite he wants to understand Trump.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.