1. Hello Kitty made her debut in 1974. Which makes her 38-years-old in people years.
Remarkably, she has not aged a day.
5. Her full name is actually “Kitty White.” I know. What?!
No relation to Walter White of Breaking Bad.
6. She’s a Japanese bobtail cat.
7. Hello Kitty (or Hello White or whoever you are!) has no mouth. The reason, according to Sanrio…
“Hello Kitty speaks from her heart. She’s Sanrio’s ambassador to the world and isn’t bound to any particular language.”
8. Her blood type is A.
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Scientists have discovered a strain of bacteria that is truly resistant to antibiotics in a U.S. patient for the first time.
- Here we go: Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to be the Republican presidential nominee.