1. Hello Kitty made her debut in 1974. Which makes her 38-years-old in people years.
Remarkably, she has not aged a day.
5. Her full name is actually “Kitty White.” I know. What?!
No relation to Walter White of Breaking Bad.
6. She’s a Japanese bobtail cat.
7. Hello Kitty (or Hello White or whoever you are!) has no mouth. The reason, according to Sanrio…
“Hello Kitty speaks from her heart. She’s Sanrio’s ambassador to the world and isn’t bound to any particular language.”
8. Her blood type is A.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞