1. This 5-Pack of assorted Kokuyo Campus Dot-Ruled Notebooks that can function as both lined and graph paper.
2. This 12-Pack of Pilot Juice Gel Pens for elaborately color-coding your notes.
3. One (or all) of these pastel Skydue expanding portfolios for storing away those old tests and handouts.
4. This 5-pack of minimalist Muji Notebooks that come in both grid and ruled styles.
5. This 15-Pack of Pentel Twist-Erase Mechanical Pencils that'll last year the whole year.
6. This 5-Pack of Uni Propus Window Double-Sided Highlighters for all your highlighting needs.
7. This ergonomic Pilot Dr. Grip 4+1 Color Multi-Pen will be the only pen (and pencil!) you'll ever need.
8. If you want to go more minimalist, these Uni-Ball Jetstream Retractable Ball Point Pens will get the job done.
9. One of these Homecube Big Capacity Pencil Cases for storing everything you buy from this list.
10. OneNote, an amazing (and free!) notetaking app by Microsoft so you can digitalize all of your notes and go paper-free.
11. This set of 3 Extra Large Black Ruled Moleskine Cahier Journals to write on with your fancy new pens.
12. This floral Blue Sky Academic Planner to keep you organized for the school-year.
13. Or this Brilliant Weekly Scheduler for those who want to be organized but don't want to keep up a full planner.
14. This Set of 12 Knaid Floral Washi Tapes for spiffing up your notebooks.
15. These Mind Wave Sticky Note Page Markers that'll make your notes and books both cuter and easier to sort through
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!