100 Things To Do This Summer When You're Bored And Broke
It's a Hot Girl Summer (Broke Edition).
1. Start & devour a new Netflix show
2. Paint your nails
Manny & Peddy, anyone?
3. Read a book
4. Or write your own book
5. Create a YouTube video
Lights, Camera, Action!
6. Rearrange your room
7. Put on a face mask, relax, and rewind
8. Invite friends to a sleepover or have a slumber party at their place
10. Take a relaxing bath
11. Try Practicing your makeup skills
13. Visit your local park
14. Take a hike
Adventure is out there!
15. Play video games
Have any old, dusty consoles you haven't touched in years? Time to bust them out!
16. Or play some board games with family or friends
17. Listen to a podcast
Spotify and YouTube are great free options!
18. Go to the library
19. Clean out your closet
Throw away the things that no longer serve you.
20. Sell your old clothes
Sell your unwanted items online or at your local consignment shops.
21. DIY & Transform your old clothes
22. Get a summer job
23. Cook up something delicious
24. If you have a car, you could clean it
25. Clean your parent's car
For brownie points, of course
26. Create crafts
*Goes to YouTube for the 15th time today*
27. Try selling your crafts
28. Tutor someone for the summer
29. Get tutored this summer
30. Learn a different language
31. Teach your pet(s) a new trick (or just spend time with them)
32. Test out a new hairstyle
33. Make a fort
34. Visit your local zoo
35. Jam out to your favorite songs
36. Don't have Netflix or Hulu? Find any DVDs around your house and have a throwback movie night
37. Look into potential colleges
38. Work on your resume
It may sound boring now, but it could come in handy in the future.
39. Go thrift shopping
40. Create a music playlist
41. Make a Scrapbook
You can use photos, magazines, or newspapers! Get creative!
42. Paint or draw a masterpiece
43. Ride a bike
44. Take a short drive or road trip with friends
45. Go camping
Even if it's only in your backyard!
46. Stay up and watch the sunrise
47. Lay out at night and count the stars
48. Journal or write a diary
Dear Diary, it's me again...
49. Practice your singing skills
"Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti Do"
50. Or test out your acting skills
51. Join a club
52. Go to a concert
There tend to be cheap, local concerts or productions so check around!
53. Go window shopping
54. Have a photoshoot with friends or use your camera's timer
55. Create a blog
56. Go on a picnic
57. Go through your childhood belongings and reminisce
58. Learn how to play a musical instrument
59. Clean up around the house
60. Go swimming
61. Look through family albums with your family
62. Learn how to sew or knit
63. Visit a museum
64. Plan for the future
College, trips, get-togethers, potential career paths?
65. Start or work on a garden
66. Lay in a hammock
67. Have a group chat session
68. Organize your jewelry
69. Write your own song
70. Pick some flowers
71. Play or practice a sport
72. Check out social media
73. Start a quote journal
Keep track of your favorite quotes in a journal!
74. Create a vision board
75. Learn how to drive
76. Work on a science project
Science projects don't have to be school related! Try making a mini volcano or neon slime.!
77. Pull harmless pranks on people
78. Post harmless pranks on the internet
79. Turn your yard into a DIY waterpark.
All you truly need is a water hose, but water balloons and a slip n' slide would make a great addition.
80. Pick up a new hobby
There's baking, rock collecting, photography, reading, reviewing movies, couponing, etc. The possibilities are endless!
81. Learn a cool trick
82. Solve Riddles
83. Do crossword puzzles or sudoku
84. Play Minute To Win It games with friends
85. Use Twitch to stream yourself playing games or showing off your talent
86. Have a potluck with friends
Everyone brings something; everyone has a good time!
87. Take a self defense class
88. Put together a puzzle
89. Create a bucket list
90. Go through your closet and try different items together to find outfits you like
91. Watch old sitcoms
92. Take a nap
93. Visit family members
You could start a zoom call, and have weekly or monthly meetings with them.