3. Slow Loris
Because come on! Who can resist those eyes????
5. Golden Lion Tamarin Monkey
That hair, that face, it’s no wonder they have to keep changing their homes…everyone wants to be their friend.
6. Giant Panda
A giant panda rests on a tree… I know you just want to climb up there and hug him.
8. Jackass Penguin
They may be total assholes, but come on! Can you resist that face?
9. Rothschild Giraffe
These guys clearly need to be kept around because who can resist the love between a mother and child.
11. Egyptian Tortoise
They’re not as much of a handful as they look. They are, however, the second smallest species of tortoise in the world!
12. Red Panda
These cuddly creatures belong in hollywood, not on the endangered species list, however, these babies are having trouble finding a home due to deforestation.
- The Pentagon will now be able to decide how many of its troops are deployed in the war against ISIS and when they are sent there.
- Texas is suing the federal government for blocking a huge shipment of illegal execution drugs from entering the state 💉
- McDonald's spends big bucks rolling out "premium" menu items like leafy wraps, but data shows its customers just want cheap deals 🍔🍟
- An extraordinary new study claims humans roamed America 130,000 years ago, but fossil experts say don't believe the hype 🤔