29 Snuggly Things To Keep You Comfy In The Great Outdoors
Camping at its coziest.
1. This multi-use insulated mat to keep you and your stuff whatever temperature you prefer:
Temperature regulation at its softest. Find The Wunder Bundler at Poler.
2. These waterproof socks that ensure your toes will never be uncomfortably damp again:
4. This wearable sleeping bag that you can totally hike in:
And by hike, we mean shuffle comfortably. Find the Napsack at Poler, $135.95.
5. And these adorably super versions to keep the little ones snuggly:
6. These booties that are 1000 times cozier than camp sandals:
7. This little cot-and-tent combo that's just cozy enough for two.
8. And this snug three-person setup provides some intimate LED lighting:
Get the Rattlesnake SL3 tent at Big Agnes.
10. This ninja suit that's the most badass long underwear you'll ever wear:
11. This inflatable chair that will keep your bum high and dry (and comfy AF):
12. This camping couch that can hold your wine glass for you:
Get the Ozark Trail Love Seat at Walmart.
13. This ridiculously cuddly bear hug pillow:
Get a Bearhug Pillow at Firebox, available in Grizzly or Panda.
14. Or this remarkably life-like log pillow:
Way better than the real thing. Get the Kikkerland Log Pillow at Alite Designs.
15. This paracord cozy for your water bottle that will keep your hydration safe and secure:
Get a handmade bottle cozy at We're Knot Worthy.
16. This sleep mask that's also a sound-muffling pillow:
18. Or this wool blanket worthy of a sherpa:
19. This hammock tent that lets you stay cozy among the trees:
Get the Blue Ridge Camping Hammock at Fancy.
20. Or this one that lets your chill in comfy solitude:
Complete with tarp, bug net, and beer holders 👍. Get the Draumr at Amok Equipment.
21. This bonfire-to-go will ensure you have a cozy fire no matter what:
22. And this popcorn popper will make it feel like you never left your couch at home:
23. This roomy sleeping bag that has a comforter and fitted sleeve for your sleeping pad:
Get the NEMO Mezzo at REI.
24. This queen-size inflatable bed that has all you need to bring your bedroom to the great outdoors:
Get the Kingdom Sleep System at REI.
25. Or this badass cot that's probably even better than your own bed:
26. This silk liner that instantly makes your sleeping bag ~luxurious~:
Get the TravelLiner at Sea To Summit.