1. A ridiculously cute set of USB-powered warming slippers.
2. The Arctic Force Snowball Blaster is a must.
3. This sled that's actually a very classy coffee table.
4. A pillow of the happiest corgi playing in the snow.
5. A wineglass painted with this wintry scene.
6. This set of ice grips for their favorite sneakers.
7. This set of hot dog hand warmers.
Keep those paws nice and toasty. Find them here.
8. A sweatshirt that reflects their life motto.
9. A cookbook full of delicious wintertime comfort food.
10. This ski mask that is arguably the greatest thing ever created.
11. This army of little green snowboarders.
12. These snow-proof texting mittens.
13. A set of winter-themed cookie cutters.
14. This minimalist winter tree bookcase.
15. Get them a hat that's as rare and majestic as they are.
16. Get them a knitted cosy that will make them all warm and fuzzy.
17. This instant glow-in-the-dark snow.
18. This adorable onesie for the littlest of winter lovers.
19. This mini fireplace heater for instant, portable coziness.
20. Or this less flammable but way cuter plush fire set.
21. This scarf that's hiding a boozy secret.
22. This game of ~ice chess~ you'll have to finish before it melts.
"That's barbaric!" "That's ice chess." Get it here.