1. Keep everything you need within reach by sticking it to your car's dashboard.
2. If you're biking, save your butt from certain discomfort with a pair of padded underwear.
Find the Brigitte in tons of styles and colors at Urbanist Cycling.
5. Or recreate your office desk right inside your car with this convenient car dock.
6. Stay connected to the interwebs no matter how many bars your phone has.
8. Keep your blazer and dress shirts wrinkle free with this portable clothes hanger.
9. If your biggest fear is dropping your phone on the subway tracks, this phone case with a cute strap is your new best friend.
11. Stop rummaging for your office keys or metro card in the bottom of your deep, dark bag.
The bag light from Lexon is here to save the day.
12. Drink your coffee, use your tablet, and hold on to the train pole with this hands-free stand and bag combo.
14. This mug lets you brew your coffee while it sits in your car's cupholder.
It comes with its own drip filter holder that fits perfectly on top of it, so you can make a fresh cup on the go. Get the best mug ever at Fancy.
15. Kiss tangled earbuds goodbye with these actually stylish headphones.
Jewelry and tunes for the price of one. Get it in shiny gold or sleek black at Tinsel.
17. Catch up on all that sleep time you wasted on Netflix with the Hoodie Pillow.
The subway just got so much comfier. Get one from Dormify.
18. Avoid every commuter's worst nightmare of a car catastrophe with this device that monitors your vehicle's diagnostics and driving habits.
19. And should disaster strike, be prepared with this professional battery jump starter.
22. A heated jacket will keep you nice and toasty no matter how frigid it is outside.
Also good if your office is prone to blasting AC. Get it from Milwaukee Tool.