21 Gifts To Give Yourself When Adulting Is Too Hard
Fun things to make being responsible a little easier.
1. When you're stuck in the scalding-hot outdoor parking at the mall:
Let Han and Chewy cheer you up.
Star Wars accordion sunshade, $9.99 at Amazon.
2. When your calendar is full of things you don't want to do:
3. When you move in and scratch up every inch of the wall:
So much easier and more precise than a new paint job.
Paint Retouching Pens (Set of 2), $9.99 at Vat19.
4. When you've caught the office cold:
5. When you suck at cooking:
6. When every electronic you own is absolutely filthy:
Please, don't use a wet cloth.
Cyber Clean Tech Cleaning Putty, $15.31 at Amazon.
7. And when the mess spills onto your desk:
8. When you try camping and then remember that means sleeping outdoors, lol:
9. When you convince yourself you can take care of a plant:
10. When you just wanna relax in a bath, but you're acutely aware you're just chilling in your own filth:
Who cares when you've got your own tub rave.
Underwater Disco Show, $12.39 at Firebox.
11. When the kitchen smells awful and you cannot figure out why:
12. When it feels like you'll be stuck in traffic for all of eternity:
13. When you're trying to be healthy with green smoothies and mason jars:
14. Or you're trying to ditch soda, but water is SO BORING:
15. When you join an intramural soccer team to stay in shape:
16. When you've been on your feet all day:
The cuddliest massage you'll ever get.
Giant Animal Massage Slipper, $46.39 at Firebox.
17. When you're trying to save money and start packing a lunch:
18. When you're the only single one at a wedding:
There's only one way you're gonna get through this...
Chambong, $25 at Chambong.com.
19. When your phone never stays charged, but you never remember to pack a charger:
20. When you really want a dog, but you also want a bomb sound system:
Compromise! That's what adults do.
Aerobull Speakers, $1853.19 at Firebox.